Tuesday 10 May 2011

The End of The End


Enough is sometimes too much, thus I have decided to take down all The Rubbishmen of Soho's detritus that has burdened the Interweb over these past 5 years. The virtual presence of the material had come to serve as another lingering reminder of self failure. Wishing to fail better I deemed it fair to give back the digital air space to new and wondrous things that YOU and others will bring forth. So, with that I bid you farewell until we meet again, hopefully someday, I wish you all good tidings.
Garcia x (Poppy by Lady Bath)

2 comments:

  1. so long dear boy it was rubbish while it lasted
    to the highs and lows
    kisses
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fail? I thought it was pretty great. "Summer in Soho Square"? Come on. That had some poetry. Get it together. Write something. Do "Two Gentlemen of Verona". "Widely considered Shakespeare's weakest play" (Wikepedia), you can't do too much damage to it. Also contains "scene-stealing" dog named 'Crab'. Get to work.xxoo Much love, your pal, me.

    ReplyDelete